- The provision of advisory and informational support for business development.
Creation of business hubs in three district centers, in Comrat, Vulcanesti and Chadyr-Lung to provide advice to business representatives
Assisting the business in the search for additional sources of financing, processing applications for grant support
Creating brands to promote the business
Providing outsourcing services for accounting and taxation for 80 start-up entrepreneurs within 1 10 months.
Conducting trainings for both existing and start-up businesses in various areas
Creating a guide for entrepreneurs
The following results were achieved within the project:
- 3 business centers have been opened to provide advice and other support to entrepreneurs and startups.
- 60 start-up entrepreneurs receive free outsourcing services for accounting and taxation
- The level of awareness of entrepreneurs about the existing support at the state level and autonomy for opening, financing a start-up business and supporting the existing one has increased. Thanks to the project, the number of participants and winners in competitions has increased significantly. I get new knowledge as a result of attending trainings, more boldly approach the issue of creating my own business
- Entrepreneurs have the opportunity to create a brand for free. To promote your business.
- For the first time in Gagauzia, startups have a business navigator - an entrepreneur’s guide.
Representatives of small and medium enterprises, as well as startups of Gagauzia.
Project manager, Tatiana Donceva, ph: +373 69226079 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager in business process and marketing, Valentina Varban, ph: +37369548221, e-mail: email@example.com
Finance manager, Nina Cilcic, ph +373 79602040, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org