- To assist the Government in implementing the structural reform in VET and to improve the social dialogue by establishing 5 or more Sector Committees in the most important economic sectors;
- To develop the framework for quality assurance and quality management in VET, as well as to improve the quality of the learning processes and learning outcomes in the 5 selected sectors;
- To strengthen the capacities of the key stakeholders involved in the upcoming VET Budget;
- Support Programme and to assist them in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Budget Support;
- To raise the awareness of the VET professionals and the general public on the new reformed VET system.
Welcome to EU4Moldova.md
the platform of EU-funded technical assistance projects in the Republic of Moldova