(1) To further align the country’s Quality Infrastructure [QI] and Market Surveillance [MS] structures with EU requirements;
(2) To enhance the country’s private sector competitiveness aspects by improving SMEs’ production, quality and business processes;
(3) To design the concrete multi-layered DCFTA visibility and communication action plan in particular in the field of QI, MS and internal and external market conditions and opportunities as well as in implementation of its different awareness, communication and visibility actions.
- The legal and normative Moldovan Quality Infrastructure (QI) and Market Surveillance (MS) frameworks are closely aligned with EU requirements as per the relevant GoM Action Plans;
- Overall competitiveness of Moldovan businesses within a DCFTA context in the fields of quality, production, export promotion and marketing and management are improved;
- MoEI isassisted in the execution of its different awareness, communication and visibility actions in the field of Quality Infrastructure, Market Surveillance and internal and external market conditions and opportunities.
- Advisory support to the Moldovan testing laboratories and MoEI; Support to the MoEI Action Plan for Private Sector Service Certification and Conformity Assessment; Support to Moldova in maintaining EA-BLA membership; Support to the National Moldovan Metrological Institute in maintaining EURAMET membership; Support to the MoEI in implementing Annex XVI.
- Support in the implementation of the Multi-Annual Consumer Protection and Market Surveillance Agency (APCSP) Institutional Development Plan; Support to APCSP in the further elaboration of and enforcement of adopted Risk Based Management Analysis Based Control Procedures (RBMACP); Support in establishing a RAPEX based system of exchange of information about dangerous non-food consumer products.
- Support will be provided to up to 75 selected (export-viable) individual companies; Support to ODIMM and MIEPO to enhance their effectiveness of their running projects addressed to companies in seizing DCFTA-induced market opportunities; DCFTA-linked capacity buildng for the staff of Business Support Organisations’ (BSO) both state and NGOs, including Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Support and improve existing DCFTA Public-Private-Dialogue (PPD) on AA/DCFTA implementation.
- Support to MoEI and its subordinated agencies during the execution of their different awareness, communication and visibility actions in the field of Quality Infrastructure, Market Surveillance and internal and external market conditions and opportunities; Support to MoEI and its implementing agencies to improve their overall outreach efforts.
- Support to, especially, the MoEI in designing, carrying out and reporting on DCFTA implementation; Support to, especially, the MoEI and its subordinated agencies in improving the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations and staff skills.