- Strengthening policy-making at sector level, strategic planning and policy management capacities.
- Enhancing the stakeholders’ knowledge and awareness of the EU policies, legislation and regulations.
- Providing specific advice so as to ensure the political, institutional and financial feasibility of the reforms, in order to ensure their effective implementation.
- European Union High Level Advisers’ Mission 2019 - 2021 in operation, under the guidance of the EU Delegation to Moldova – a policy advice and dialogue instrument consisting of up to 18 EU High Level Advisers delivering specific sector advice to designated beneficiary institutions operating in a wide range of sectors to support the Government’s EU approximation and reform agenda and ensure the implementation of priority commitments deriving from the EU Association Agreement:
- Strengthened policy making at sector level, including both the strategic planning/policy design and the policy management capacities of the beneficiary institutions.
- Enhanced political, institutional and financial feasibility (hence effective implementation) of planned reforms.