- Grass-roots CSOs, including from Gagauzia and Transnistrian region.
The final beneficiaries of the project are women and men from Moldova, including the Gagauz and Transnistrian regions, with due focus on most vulnerable groups of people. The project will bring benefits to at least 2,000 representatives of vulnerable groups and those excluded from the labour market (youth, older people, women, Roma, disabled and other vulnerable groups), SMEs with export potential, SMEs located outside Chisinau, individual entrepreneurs.
- 5 local partnerships for inclusive marketplace developed in the regions of Moldova to test services on various categories excluded from Labor Market;
- 5 CSOs enabled to set up life-long learning models of engaging vulnerable groups, mainly elderly;
- 6 Regional Business Support Hubs created and operating in the regions, offering technical and financial support to SMEs all over the country;
- 15 inclusive social enterprises created by CSOs all over the country;
- 10 regional youth-led entrepreneurships funds supported in developing and sustaining their own fund, which will support at least 50 entrepreneurship ideas of young people;
- one nation-wide platform of local business support organizations and other CSOs created and actively advocating for a better business environment;
- at least 50 potentially exporting companies throughout the country scanned for export readiness will benefit of training, coaching and support to access EU markets in order to enhance their export capacities.