The SO 1 of the project “Building capacity of farmers' organizations and their rural constituents in monitoring and evaluation agro-rural policies, in particular budgetary policies” will lead to improved knowledge and skills of project beneficiaries along with formation of a lucrative framework for the policy dialogue between sector stakeholders. The aspiration is to create a long-term positive effect on civil society involvement in monitoring and implementation of agro-rural policies.
The SO 2 of the project “Improving the dialogue between farmers' organizations, CSOs and public authorities at central and local level through actions of agro-rural platforms” will lead to the establishment of a fruitful communication on permanent base between policy makers and civil society actors; it will contribute to increasing awareness of farmers and rural entrepreneurs on the importance of participating, fostering the democracy and accountability of the government.
- Comparative analysis of CSOs participation in the implementation and monitoring of the agro-rural policies in EU countries and Moldova;
- 2 analytical studies on the target groups/stakeholders.
- Creating the National Rural Network for policy dialog;
- Establishing 10 Regional Platforms for consultations &monitoring NARDS indicators at local level;
- Forming 30 Local Initiative Groups at community level, which will be trained, consulted and engaged into policy dialog at all levels.
Consultations on NARDS implementation conducted through establishing policy dialogue and conducting broad consultations with about 800 stakeholders on NARDS implementation and ENPARD uses of funds using as a tool focus groups, round tables, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Formulating and promoting at least 15 policy initiatives which will incorporate the proposals of the local action groups, regional and national platforms;
- Conducting information/advocacy campaign for promoting the outcomes of the consultation process and proposals on the NARDS implementation.