- A functional business education system established in Transnistria – the Business School, with 3 branches in the cities of Tiraspol, Bender and Rybnitsa.
- A total of 885 people (425 women), including beginner entrepreneurs, mid and top-level managers, entrepreneurs from agrarian sector, representatives of local administration in Transnistria have now improved skills and understanding of modern business methods as a result of the Business School classes they’ve attended, which included lecturers from the right bank;
- New jobs created as a result of the skills/knowledge acquired at the Business Schools: Beneficiaries reported a total of 1338 new employees (both part-time and full-time jobs), including 395 women and 15 people with disabilities;
- Despite negative economic trends in the region, many beneficiaries reported positive outcomes. More than 55 % of Business School beneficiaries reported increased sales, exports & profitability in 2012-2013. The SME sector, unlike the large companies in the Transnistrian region, registered quantitative growth (78 new enterprises registered in 2013), and 1.5 pp as a share of GDP, up to 9.6%, a 19% increase of capital investments in fixed assets. Overall, SMEs in Transnistria earned 593 mln. “rubles” in 2013, 34% more than in 2012.
- 16 business school trainers (8 women) became significantly better qualified business trainers, helping to develop the local business consultancy market (they offer their services within their own consulting companies, other projects too).
- 12 top-level managers (6 women) from both banks of the river improved their understanding of modern methods used in their sector after a study visit in the Czech Republic; 4 partnership contracts were signed as a result;
- 12 entrepreneurs (2 women) from both banks in the field of agriculture and food processing use now new technologies and improved work methods in their enterprises as a result of a study trip to Israel;
- Experience sharing: The project involved intensely trainers from the right bank, as well as entrepreneurs from both banks during study trips, who managed to establish lucrative contacts between them.
Rybnitsa Branch Office was inaugurated in August 2013. The office was purchased from TN CCI funds, while the repairing works, furniture and equipment was purchased from the EU-UNDP Business School Project. In total during the implementation of the Business School project (July 2012 – July 2014) 93 listeners (39 women) benefitted from 4 courses and seminars for beginner entrepreneurs, mid-level managers and agrarians.