Deployment of up to 27 European Union High Level Advisers to support the Government to implement its reform Agenda; in particular assistance to the state institutions in developing the capacities required for the implementation of the Association Agreement (AA), including the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA), as well as ensuring follow-up for the post Visa Liberalisation stage. Specifically, the project aims at strengthening policy-making at sector level, strategic planning and policy management capacities, enhancing stakeholders’ knowledge and awareness of EU policies, legislation and regulations. Specific advice is given to ensure the political, institutional and financial feasibility of the reforms in order to ensure their effective implementation.
- Strengthened policy making capacities of sectoral institutions;
- Reinforced strategic planning capacities of beneficiaries;
- Enhanced policy management capacities of beneficiaries;
- Increased stakeholders’ knowledge and awareness of EU policies, legislation and regulations;
- Advanced political, institutional and financial feasibility of the planned reforms in the supported sectors, in order to ensure their effective implementation.